The Work Studio

Welcome to the work studio. The work studio is where all the magic happens. There are 4 sections for creating here. Let me give you a quick tour of my humble little studio!


So here is where the indoor hardware tools are. Drilling, sanding, screwing and the like happen at this section. Here is where the tri-lamps get started.

Next is the "Fabric Department". You can't see it here but on the other side of the table is a small collection of canvas, cotton, and vinyl to make purses, pouches and bags. Even tee-shirts come here to get new life.

  A few things happen here.  Here is where the designing , printing, stencil making, engraving, and administrative tasks, among other things, happen.

As an aspiring minimalist, I try to keep my supply purchases low but each project has it's own unique needs plus everything looks so cool and neat-o in the stores that I pick them up anyway in hopes of using them one day. But I keep it at a minimum though. Go Minimalism! LOL!

Finally, the "Outdoor Hardware Department". Here is where glass items are cut, painted and sand-carved. I hate working out here when it's chilly or rainy, but the canopy provides shelter so no gripes.

So that's it folks! You have seen my sacred space and now you know where magic is made. So what  to make next?  Any ideas?